Smith's Pocket Pal Knife Sharpener for our small serrated blades - 2018

January 2018 - s\v Elegant'sea is currently tied up in Marina Mazatlán, Mexico
I purchased this knife sharpener

(Smith's Pocket Pal Knife Sharpener) for my small rigging knife.
The Henckels knife set we purchased years ago has a sharpener but it is too big for the small work knife. We used to have some sharpening stones on board but they took up too much space and needed to be oiled etc. Plus my rigging knife and some other knives we have serrated blades which I wanted a small sharpener for. Now for the old Buck Knife I used to carry the stones worked fine although the Henckels sharpener would work also.
Smith's Pocket Pal Knife Sharpener
This rigging knife is the type of blade
this Smith's Pocket Pal Knife Sharpener will help out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment