Dive regulator re-built at San Diego Divers - 2017

Thanks to Mike and Holly on s\v Wanuskewin for recommending this shop. They are avid divers.
Beginning of October 2017 - Tied up in Marina Mazatlán, Mexico
We are currently house sitting in Pacific Beach, San Diego CA

 Lobby.
 Display 
 Getting my regulator.
 Happy camper!
 Back room, tank filling area etc. 
 This is the work area where they re-furbished my dive regulator.
The top one is the old one we got re-furbished and the bottom US Divers
is the one we picked up at the Chula Vista Marine Swap Meet.
 Debbie and I dropped off the regulator at San Diego Divers and had it re-built. It is old so no re-build kit for it. They did use some O-rings on hand and some other parts and got it going good again. Now for the small price for the re-furbish I can clean the  boat bottom more comfortably. I was getting some water in my mouth while breathing in. It was an exhaust valve not closing. 
And yet another part checked off the US buy\fix list for the next cruising season.

No comments:

Post a Comment