Valley Thrift Store ( Thrift Red White and Blue  ) in Escondido - 2017

 It has a huge selection and there has been loads of people there both times we have been there. Yet there has been loads of stuff in the store and things I like too boot! Cash and carry with no returns so you need to suck it up if you change your mind at the car.

Beginning of July 2017 - Tied up in Marina Mazatlán, Mexico
House sitting in San Marcos Cal.
 We purchased two Columbia shirts for $5.00 each and some other good short sleeve shirts for me.
We got a Body Glove 2.1 spring suite for Debbie in great to new shape for $12.00.
 I also purchased some board shorts and a few T shirts all in the $5 to $1 dollar range.
I personally like to wear short sleeve shits in the Mexican Revira as they are cooler and easy to wash and to dry rather than T shirts. However a few T shirts on board are always good.
 A re-supply of clothes for the next cruising season!
Standing about half way down the store so the store is twice as long as this picture.
Debbie with the shopping cart. Hmmm I am not quite done yet.
As you can see outr basket of stuff, time for me to give it up and check out.
Got a new Henschel Breezer Hat with CoolMax Band for a whapping $2.00! My hair is a bit thin now so we will see if the sun gets to my scalp with this hat. Looks good though and isn't that all that counts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment